Add your site to Google Webmaster tools
- Log in to your "Google webmaster" account.
- Click on "ADD A SITE" enter your blog URL.
- Click on "Owner verification page" Select below "Verify using a different method."
- After that you will be forwarded to a page with four options. Select last one "HTML Tag"
- Copy Google "meta tag".
- Navigate to your blogger : Dashboard » Template » Edit HTML.
- Add this meta tag in your template below "<head>" and click on SAVE.
Adding Google Analytics code to Blogger
- Log in to your "Google Analytics" account.
- Simply add your blog and copy the Web Property ID.
- Navigate to your blogger dashboard : Settings » Other tab.
- Scroll down paste this code in last field "Analytics Web Property ID" and click SAVE.