Free Blogger Templates

FreshLife

Good news! Latest update for Freshlife template is here.

FreshLife Theme

FreshLife Blogger Template

Hola! FreshLife v2.0 or 'FreshLife template' is up for blogger blogs. Thanks again to Mr. Roy theme-junkie's co-founder for giving us a chance to convert 'FreshLife' to blogger template. Keeping this in mind we've previously published another WPtheme 'DailyTheme' for blogger blogs. You may enjoy 'freshlife blogger theme' for free. Its features are simply amazing with new animated navigation bar, usage of gradient colors and awesome strokes. Can be used by all sorts of bloggers such as wallpapers, fashion, news, gossips, magazine etc. Don't forget to share your feedback about this theme and if you have more ideas we heartily welcome you. Keep visiting for updated new blogger templates by Bloggertheme9.com
  • WP ConvertedTheme-junkie.com
    Next Post »

123 comments

Write comments
    vichu vishnu
    April 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM delete

Oh my Goodness !!!!!! This is what I was searching for a couple of months...Thanks for all dudes who made such an effort for making this template.....Really loves this.

vichu vishnu
    May 1, 2013 at 6:49 AM delete

The thumbnail images in the homepage are blurred.how to make it good ?
    Please reply with an effective solution...
    Advanced thanks...

May 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM delete

Thanks for updating Vichu vishnu,
    We have resolved the issue and it is working fine now!
    You have to download and upload the template again.

May 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM delete

Awesome job, i really commend you for this wonderful template,i will like to ask if there is a way to make this template responsive as you know too well that RESPONSIVE IS THE NAME OF THE Game now. Thanks once again.....

June 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM delete

Download and upload the template again, Its done!

Mitko
    June 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM delete

Great job on the template, but I seem to have a problem in which stuff such as the bullet list dots are invisible.

could you please take a look at this issue? thanks.

June 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM delete

We couldn't find any <li> tag on your template. Bullets will be visible only on widgets having <li> tags. Such as Link List and Labels. We have converted FreshLife template exactly as the WordPress Theme. Thanks

Mitko
    June 20, 2013 at 2:26 AM delete

Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to add this to the template? Most of my posts who were using the bullet and numbered list now look dull. :(

Sorry I don't really have much knowledge on templates.

June 20, 2013 at 5:05 AM delete

Send us your blog url and do mention where exactly you want to add those bullet dots

June 21, 2013 at 4:36 AM delete

Thanks alot for this :)

sudhir mishra
    June 22, 2013 at 9:04 PM delete

Hello sir I have implemented a templates to my blog www.anlob.org but in this template my Facebook share button does not work an error messages occurred " Post could not be found" can you plz solve this problem..

June 23, 2013 at 5:46 AM delete

avoid removing footer Credit links. It will be working fine with you!

Abrar Ahmed
    July 5, 2013 at 5:58 AM delete

Hello BT9. Whenever I place tags like this

This won't appear on post. Please tell me how to solve this. Also bullets are also not appreaing.

July 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM delete

Tags and bullets are appearing fine on your blog if it is "bloggerbuzzers"
    You mind sharing your blog? if its any other blog.

Sanjay Joshi
    AUTHOR
    July 6, 2013 at 6:57 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
    Sanjay Joshi
    July 6, 2013 at 6:58 AM delete

Hello i upload this template in my website and the post will automatically disappear from my home page plz help me

July 6, 2013 at 8:04 AM delete

All posts are appearing fine at my side if it's PricePortal. You mind sharing your blog's Url.

Osama Zia
    July 6, 2013 at 9:56 AM delete

Hi There.
    I am using this template Please would you guide me a little. I want to display the "post tilt entry title" above the image and the summary at home page! I know i have to remove the specific div around it but i just couldn't manage to do it. I will appreciate any help. thanks

July 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM delete

I didn't get what are you asking for? You mind elaborate or send us print screen.

Osama Zia
    July 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM delete

Here is the screenshot

Osama Zia
    July 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM delete

Admin! Thanks i did it myself. Entry title which was wrapped in h2 tags have to be above the div class='post hentry"

July 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM delete

Hello BT9 Thanks for providing this wonderful template, but i want to add left column also in this template please tell me how to do this.

Thanks once again.
    Ashish S

July 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM delete

Great effort ! well done.

Sanjay Joshi
    July 7, 2013 at 3:02 AM delete

when i publish post in my blog then one post will automatically disappear from my home page in my blog settings their is 8 post to show in my home page but it shows only 6 post plz help me

Osama Zia
    July 7, 2013 at 5:21 AM delete

Admin! I am very happy you responded so fast

Abrar Ahmed
    July 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM delete

Hello BT9. I am using a subscribe widget on the right corner of my blog.Subscribe button is appearing too large on this template. But when I use that subscribe widget in other templates, it works just fine. Can you please tell me how to fix this? Here is the screen shot -

Its appears fine on other templates when i add to this freshlife template the subscribe button changes to big. Please help me..

Thanks..

July 8, 2013 at 6:26 AM delete

search for:
    .subscribe

remove below code and you are done!
    height: 59px;
    margin: 0 0 15px -11px !important;
    padding: 7px 0 4px 10px !important;
    width: 289px !important;

Sanjay Joshi
    July 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM delete

Hello how to change about the author in template plz tell me

Sunil Joshi
    July 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM delete

sir how can i remove sidebar tabs (Recent Comments Tags) on this theme
    Only Show Popular Tab In single widget

Help Me Please

Rashid Minhaj
    July 11, 2013 at 8:06 AM delete

Dear i cant find How to change "About the Author" Info: i read all template codes but its not there then how can i replace with mine introduction please help me........

July 11, 2013 at 8:16 PM delete

Search for line:
    Write admin description here

Abrar Ahmed
    July 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM delete

Hello BT9. Bullets are not appearing on my posts. Please have a look -

I have enabled bullets still not appearing. Here is the screenshot -

Abrar Ahmed
    July 14, 2013 at 10:24 PM delete

Please visit this link - http://bloggerbuzzers.blogspot.in/2013/06/how-to-make-money-with-fileice.html.

There in the last second paragraph i have applied bullets but not appearing. "http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4383/2s1y.jpg" is the screenshot of that paragraph.

Osama Zia
    July 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM delete

Salam Admin!
    What is this JS for? I have removed the tabed widget should i remove this JS?

//<![CDATA[

//** Tab Content script v2.0- © Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (http://www.dynamicdrive.com)
    //** Updated Oct 7th, 07 to version 2.0. Contains numerous improvements:
    // -Added Auto Mode: Script auto rotates the tabs based on an interval, until a tab is explicitly selected
    // -Ability to expand/contract arbitrary DIVs on the page as the tabbed content is expanded/ contracted
    // -Ability to dynamically select a tab either based on its position within its peers, or its ID attribute (give the target tab one 1st)
    // -Ability to set where the CSS classname "selected" get assigned- either to the target tab's link ("A"), or its parent container
    //** Updated Feb 18th, 08 to version 2.1: Adds a "tabinstance.cycleit(dir)" method to cycle forward or backward between tabs dynamically
    //** Updated April 8th, 08 to version 2.2: Adds support for expanding a tab using a URL parameter (ie: http://mysite.com/tabcontent.htm?tabinterfaceid=0)

July 22, 2013 at 9:42 PM delete

If you're not using the 3 tab feature anymore on your blog. You can remove this complete script code.

July 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM delete

Hi!

That's a beautiful template! Really awesome!

But it seems there is a bug in Google +1 count. Several articles in index page have the same count (1.9 k), even on demo site. The same happens when I apply it to my blog.

Is there a solution for that?

Thanks a lot!

July 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM delete

Hello Sir,
    Google+ button counts are working fine on Demo - FreshLife
    You mind sharing the blog* showing count (1.9 k)??

July 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM delete

Hi again!

Thanks for your quick answer!

But, are you sure counts are working fine? In demo, several articles have 0 G+, while several others have the same 2.1k count.

For example: at index page, the first article shows 2.1k count on Google Plus. But, if I visit http://freshlife-bloggertheme9.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/samsung-galaxy-s4-released-stuff-may.html, the G+ count shows only 1.

Thanks again!

July 26, 2013 at 5:22 PM delete

i have checked FreshLife Demo Counts are working fine Sir. You are only person complaining regarding this issue.

July 27, 2013 at 6:41 AM delete

Hi!

Please, look at this picture: https://sites.google.com/site/gerenciandoblog/arquivos/gpluscount.jpg

You are saying each os those 3 posts received 2.300 G+? It seems too much for me.

But, if you insist that is right, I won't bother anymore.

Thanks again for your attention!

July 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM delete

I think the issue is with ".com.br* it's still showing 0 on my side.. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4lIPGu03lIk/UfQAMdDxoGI/AAAAAAAABx0/OcQzQgMidDY/s1600/gplus+count.PNG

If it's still showing 2.6K* We will suggest you to upload this WordPlus template.

July 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM delete

We have updated this issue. Bullets & bullet counts* are appearing fine now! Thanks for updating us! You can Download and upload the template again

July 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM delete

Hi!

You're right!

I've consulted http://www.sharedcount.com and, for strange reasons, it shows 2.735 +1 to page http://freshlife-bloggertheme9.blogspot.com.BR/2013/04/aol-eyes-merger-with-yahoo-report.html (it looks for me this way).

If I consult original page http://freshlife-bloggertheme9.blogspot.com/2013/04/aol-eyes-merger-with-yahoo-report.html, it shows 0.

So, problem is with Google +1 count, not your template.

Thanks again for your attention an patience!

July 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM delete

Hi BT, i am facing same problem that Adelson Smania talking about, Google Plus counting 2.5K on some of blog post, please look in to and suggest what should i do. I am using your daily theme templates.

my blog link : http://www.ez-stock-trading.com/

Thanks.

July 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM delete

Mr Adelson Smania consulted sharedcount.com his last comment was..

Hi!

You're right!

So, problem is with Google +1 count, not your template.

Thanks again for your attention an patience!

Abrar Ahmed
    July 31, 2013 at 2:52 AM delete

Hello BT9. Can you please give me the code of bullets and bullets counts and where should I place that? A screenshot would help me a lot..

Thanks.

July 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM delete

Hello Abrar,
    We have recently updated freshlife template. Bullets and bullet count are working fine now! You have to download and upload the template again.
    Thanks!

July 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM delete

Hello Abrar,
    Thanks!

Anaet Hossain
    August 5, 2013 at 7:41 AM delete

It showing many error on this template . Please tell me what to do .

Anaet Hossain
    August 5, 2013 at 7:47 AM delete

Here is screenshot . See it and tell me what to do now . See Here Sir

August 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM delete

After downloading the the template - Follow these steps http://www.bloggertheme9.com/p/how-to-install.html

Anaet Hossain
    August 6, 2013 at 4:06 AM delete

Not working same problem .

Vijay Kharka
    August 10, 2013 at 7:36 AM delete

How can create Homepage Post Thumbnails Border (Like Daily Blogger Theme)
    Please Help Me

Thiago Rocha
    August 10, 2013 at 9:50 AM delete

Really like this theme and want to release it in blog site instead.
    How do I view the images in full size and postings within the home?

I would also remove the sharing buttons that appear next to the summary of posts and increase the size of the ads in the header to 728x90

Can you help me?

Zohaib
    August 10, 2013 at 9:58 PM delete

Hello Admin,

How i can replaced the 468x60 size banner from header section and replaced it with large 728x90 size banner? Please tell me its urgent and reply soon and also tell me the coding to do that. Thanks :) You're great

August 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM delete

Search for line :
    #header-rside

Replace width :
    width:485px to width:730px

replace :
    margin-top:14px to margin-top:3px

and you're done!

August 11, 2013 at 1:20 PM delete

Contact us and we will manage the rest

August 12, 2013 at 10:18 PM delete

this...is premium theme ..ri8 ... or free

August 13, 2013 at 3:15 AM delete

its a premium wp theme and we're providing it for free

August 15, 2013 at 7:21 AM delete

hello Thank you for the wonderful effort
    But there is a way to delete the comments from the Archive ??

Ryan Araya
    August 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM delete

Hello! I noticed about this note,

Note: We've recently transferred our Script codes to another hosting. If you're using or promoting FreshLife, Resizable or DailyV2. Kindly update your templates.

I am using freshlife theme, what will happen to my blog if I will continue to use this theme without updating?

August 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM delete

Older template will take more than average time to load.. Which will be harmful for your blog!

August 21, 2013 at 6:23 AM delete

Hi dudes. I must say that I love this template. Congrats to the creator of the template. I have a number of questions.Please kindly read them and respond:
    1.) Are featured posts designed to be posted manually by inserting links to the stories selected for featuring? Or how can they be featured dynamically and if so how?
    2.)I am unable to configure recent articles, discussions and tweeter tweets widgets. Guide me on how to do it.

Vijay Kharka
    August 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM delete

Sir How Can create slider only center width after
    and change Black Slider Background

August 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM delete

Hello Vijay,
    You mind sharing your blog's url and elaborate a bit. What exactly you want change

August 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM delete

Yes! Go to edit html Search for line:
    FEATURED 1
    you have to manually replace title and images

We've already added "recent articles" & "discussions"
    in 3 tabs widget !

Up till now we haven't created any "twitter tweet" widget. You have to search google for that.

Zohaib
    August 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM delete

Hello Admin,

The FreshLife template is just great and awesome but i want to know Three main things before i am going to apply this awesome template on my primary blog and i hope you will give me all my answers with reference.

1) What kind of script codes this template have which is host under your hosting? because i dont want to re-apply this template on my blog in near future and i am afraid after editing and making changes in this template, will i have to re-apply this template again after you make any changes in this templates hosting servers in future because i dont want to do that?? I am asking this question bcz of your this warning.
    ???

2) Second thing i want to know How can i add Read More Button at bottom of every post summary on homepage Or if you can add a Button in your template by yourself than it would be great because Read More button is very important for this kind of templates with short summary on homepage. I want Read More button like this one >> (http://i.tinyuploads.com/Sr3zZu.jpg)

3) Third thing i want to know How i can add Previous Posts and Next Posts with Title Name Button at bottom of every post page inside the post page article i means bottom of every comments section. Or if you can add it yourself in this template and if not possible for you than please Tell me the exact Coding to do that, i will do it myself. I want Previous and Next Posts Title button like this one >> (http://i.tinyuploads.com/I6wEJ6.jpg)

Please Reply above questions. I will be thankful. Thanks :)

August 28, 2013 at 11:39 PM delete

No such script exist in this template because "freshlife" don't have any moving slider!

Yes! This can be possible. We'll manage the rest for you.. On which blog you're going to apply this template ? You mind sharing your blog's url?

August 31, 2013 at 9:33 AM delete

DOWNLOAD ALL SOFTWARE WITH SERIAL & CRACK http://www.impsofts.com/

Zohaib
    August 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM delete

Hello Admin:

I have applied this template on my blog but there's some serious problem in this template that is; when i see the View Source file of this template's homepage i see that my every posts that appears on homepage has Two duplicate post Summary, one is appearing from Post Henry div Summary and other same post summary is appearing from Post-Body Entry-Content div and i think its not good to have duplicate content on same page (You can see the screenshot of View Source file here: http://i.cubeupload.com/Zow14r.png)

I have checked your other template like TruePixel but that template is not showing duplicate post summary on homepage (See the picture here: http://i.cubeupload.com/6oHLVC.png) unlike FreshLife Template is showing. Can you please remove the duplicate post summary from FreshLife Template's homepage.

September 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM delete

its not duplicate post. Another description is added in script. to appear while sharing on facebook.

Zohaib
    September 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM delete

So it means one description of post is for Post Hentry (Homepage) while another description which is appearing similar to first one is for Social Media websites like Facebook?? Don't you think these two description in source code may harmful for website for SEO purpose i.e. Search Engines like Google ??

It its so than why your Truepixel Template doesn't shows duplicate description ?? Why only FreshLife Template??? Thanks

Sunil Joshi
    September 5, 2013 at 8:43 PM delete

How can i move Blog Title on right side
    and ad widget on left side on the blog
    help me......sir

Seo Seomanoj
    September 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM delete

where should i add the "meta description" pls reply me

September 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM delete

Best template ever in every spot like seo optimization, earnings by ads, looks etc. But 1 thing in this template create problem. When i make static page and create a label/cloud page then the page sub category is hide on label pages. How it resolve. Please suggest

shafiq ahmed
    September 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM delete

very nice theme

September 14, 2013 at 9:47 AM delete

create a label/cloud page then the page sub category is hide on label pages??
    sorry i didn't understand what you're trying to ask. You mind elaborate ?

sunehri sahu
    AUTHOR
    September 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
    sunehri sahu
    September 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM delete

i like dis template.....but while iam downloading.....its saying tht it is harmful to download.....can i get dis template in any other way??..also i want previous and next post down the post....plz hlp...thnks in advance...

September 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM delete

contact us for any changes in template. Use firefox to download this template

Haritha
    September 24, 2013 at 2:28 AM delete

I want whole to appear in home page only, no readmore options please.
    Kindly help out of this.

naveed nikz
    October 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM delete

Contact us for any changes

November 6, 2013 at 5:34 AM delete

This is an awesome template, I applied this template on my blog www.fastpakisani.com but when I changed the HTML , the pages in header disapeared, while in blogger pags are shown please guide me.

Usedeal India
    November 8, 2013 at 1:57 AM delete

first of all i would thank immensely for providing this template! it is fabulous. can you help me with the comment section? i want to know if we can remove the comment section from the pages added.

pagol mon
    November 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM delete

this Template contains iframe.
    how do i remove iframe from the Template.
    plz answer

November 22, 2013 at 3:56 AM delete

Please HELP! I want to add a banner on where it says monetize your website beside the blog title but I couldn't do it. I want to put it at that exact place....Please give me the simple steps on how to do this

November 24, 2013 at 2:54 AM delete

I am going to install it on my wwbblog see how it look,

December 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
    Majid Khan
    December 8, 2013 at 2:11 AM delete

very nice themes I am instal this them our blog I am going to our edit template and change author info but chack full html but author info coding so plz help for this matter

December 16, 2013 at 2:33 AM delete

Nice post, I want to use some extra features to my blog, like how to use image slider to blogger post?

December 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM delete

Buenas tardes, ¿podrían decirme como se modifica el ancho del cabecero? Un saludo.

Kataucheng ji
    December 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM delete

finally ... i meet with my beloved theme ... thanks dude !!

aman Shafeef
    December 30, 2013 at 4:30 AM delete

can you give permission to edit your template????
    hoping positive

Abdul Hanan
    December 30, 2013 at 9:53 AM delete

Hello,
    Can i change my blog background image in this theme?
    I will wait for your kind reply.

Naveed Iqbal
    January 2, 2014 at 1:44 PM delete

search for below lines and remove
    <b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'>
    <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;item&quot;'>

Naveed Iqbal
    January 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM delete

sí se puede! buscar 970px
    cambiar 970px al ancho deseado
    gracias

Cicinho
    January 29, 2014 at 3:29 PM delete

Acessem meu blog e vejam como ficou : http://wwwganhardinheirofacil.blogspot.com.br/

February 2, 2014 at 11:29 AM delete

salam alaikoum
    hello , thanks for this Beautiful template, i want really use it in my blog , but i have some difficulties to do that. because i don't know HTML and CSS languages.
    i want put a full length WIdget/Gadget (Like 928*70 ) just below Heaedr (Above Posts) but i don't have place to do that , because it will be above my right sidebar widgets. can you help me on that !!?
    thanks again

February 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM delete

and how to put images in my header like a cover !!

February 3, 2014 at 8:19 PM delete

Hello Brother Please tell me how to make post thumbs Clickable like if some one click on post thumb on main page it goes to that post plz plz plz tell me brother i am waiting

govind gts
    February 7, 2014 at 4:00 AM delete

Thanks for sharing this blog.I like this blog very much. really such an nice and decent information shared here with awesome stuff.Web Design Company Google Trackers is the best internet marketing company that offers Search engine optimization services, website designing, pay per click marketing, SMO and other internet marketing solutions.

www.googletrackers.com

asim khattak
    March 5, 2014 at 9:29 PM delete

tahnx admin for sharng this theme

March 25, 2014 at 7:00 AM delete

Olá, Eu modifiquei o template até de uma forma visualmente legal para mim, mas acho que ao modificar mexi em algo de errado, pois quando se clica na parte COMENTÁRIOS, ao lado de POPULAR, RECENTE e TAGS, não aparecem miniaturas mas sim fotos enormes do perfil de quem comentou, o que eu faço??

March 25, 2014 at 7:03 AM delete

Hello, I modified the template to form a visually cool for me, but I think the Mexican modify something wrong, because when you click on the COMMENTS alongside POPULAR, RECENT and TAGS , to not appear but huge photo thumbnails the profile of those who commented, what do I do?

March 25, 2014 at 7:04 AM delete

Muda Sulaiman
    April 2, 2014 at 7:34 AM delete

Hello, this is a nice template but i have a bit to ask, what is the correct size for header image?

Muda Sulaiman
    April 2, 2014 at 7:35 AM delete

sorry for the double post, but....how to change background for this template and what is the correct resolution size?

Azis White
    April 16, 2014 at 7:16 PM delete

Well naveed, I used this template for almost a year. (Thanks for that)

Recently, I tried to make my own "template demo" like your blog (e.g http://www.bloggertheme9.com/p/preview.html?url=http://freshlife-bloggertheme9.blogspot.com/) with my own url.

I want to ask something, why once people open up the page it always redirecting to your homepage: http://www.bloggertheme9.com/

Need your help :)

Naveed Iqbal
    April 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM delete

contact us for any custom work

Naveed Iqbal
    April 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM delete

avoid removing footer links. it will work fine

Muda Sulaiman
    April 18, 2014 at 11:21 AM delete

Hi Naveed, It seems that i can't put my meta keywords HTML in your template. Have any idea of how to do that?

Swaj Rizwan
    May 12, 2014 at 2:35 AM delete

sir my featured Articles are not showing.. how to fix this.. ?

Talib Ramzan
    June 21, 2014 at 3:48 AM delete

i want to remove image thumbnail from post tital , how i can do that???

August 8, 2014 at 10:23 AM delete

Hello Naveed,I am Midhun, Is there Any way to increase the width f the header and navigation bar without having a margin at both sides?? please respond asap

Naveed Iqbal
    August 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM delete

Contact us for any custom work - Contact us -

Jose Nies
    November 17, 2014 at 5:11 AM delete

How to show posts on "Featured Articles" section on the home page of the blog. Please help josenies@gmail.com